Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What would you say….?

What would you say if you saw me now…? Would you tell me to continue on the road I have taken or lead me to a different path…?
Would you like the song I have sung or think I was out of tune…?
Applaud at my speech or raise an eyebrow as I say it all…?
If you see me Smile, would you believe all is well, or
See through my pretence and hold me tight … tell me ‘everything will be alright…today will pass, tomorrow will shine... Take a deep breath!’

Mistakes I have made, but I meant no harm… I have learnt my lessons and repeat I won’t!
My conscience is clear and my heart is set straight, true in my love, true in my faith, true in it all… I promise you this

What would you say if you saw me now? I really hope to know…
Coz I only hope to make you proud at the end of it all…

Pa dearest, I will try my best … To come close to achieving what you have done is to say … One lifetime well done!

‘You are My Girl’ – These words I treasure, coz you are the BEST and YOU told me this.