Monday, November 2, 2009

Confessions of a fragmented mind...uff!!

1)I do love watching romantic sentimental movies..(all the cliches)- I cry like a baby,laugh like a hyena, clap to the victorious 'i found you' moments like a fanatic..and blush as if Rhett Butler kissed me instead of Scarlett O'Hara
2)I love drinking orange tang..Kraft be praised.. i enjoy sipping it while i think of all the nothingness.. or ridiculous moments like typing this down..i feel reborn :)my answer to meditation
3)I dream of being the proud owner of a tattoo and long endless legs..out of which i know one of them is achievable so lets leave it at that.
4)I envision myself sitting in one of the many bistros in Paris juggling between observing the passing crowds,reading a fantastic book and eating a divine pastry...bliss!
5)I hate being around people who are eternal pessimists.. i fear its contagious..
6)I sometimes get scared of my own laughter.. i feel it does take a life of its own at times..trust me.. I have victims and witnesses to testify to this claim!
7)Dark Chocolate... my passion/poison
8)I have every attribute of a ach/shopaholic.. thank God for thoughts of doom (read:penniless..etc) also..!now that is my quick fix..
9)I love the whole experience of travelling by planes..from the immigration to the flight food..Hopefully i can upgrade to a helicopter oneday..fingers crossed
10)For all you know,this list might/will - time permits - change tomorrow.. i wouldnt take it seriously!!

2 comments:

महेन said...

1) Don't know about the last part but I can testify the rest... especially the romantic sentimental movies part... Thanks to SRK :-|

2) Your nothingness is pretty much witnessed even in lunch hour.

3) He he he... there u go... Ambitious osterich

4) Amen!

5) No clue but yeah u r someone's mini me who's laughter scares me

tired of writing this comment... rest for next...

CosmiC said...

"6)I sometimes get scared of my own laughter.. i feel it does take a life of its own at times..trust me.. ...

>>Lolz... if tht has any resemblance with tht of Shom's...i can vouch of its full life cycle - cradle to grave :P. And scare, ohh yess!!